Instagram may have begun out as a platform for sharing photographs with heavily filtered, but lately, Instagram has changed into so much more. With mini loops (boomerangs), live broadcasts, and stories now available, various options for content creation and one of the tools that can help Instagram accounts gain new followers and maximize their reach is IGTV or Instagram TV.
IGTV is nothing but an Instagram TV. IGTV is an in-application Instagram feature and standalone application that lets you upload long-form video content for your audiences. To increase more IGTV views, gain IGTV views from us. New users may find themselves with some questions while using Instagram Tv or IGTV is relatively intuitive.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STORIES AND IGTV?
IGTV is more long-form and more formal than Instagram stories. Stories are only fifteen seconds long. After twenty hours, Stories are also vanishes, while IGTV videos remain on the application until you delete them manually.
ARE THE INSTAGRAM TV VIDEOS ARE PUBLIC?
IGTV videos are only public if your profile is public. Anyone can watch your video and channel if your Instagram account is set to public. Only your approved follower’s list will have access to your Instagram TV videos if your account is set to private.
ARE INSTAGRAM TV/ IGTV ONLY FOR INSTAGRAM BUSINESS ACCOUNTS?
No. Anyone who has an account on Instagram can create an IGTV channel and upload videos on IGTV.
HOW LONG DO VIDEOS STAY ON INSTAGRAM TV?
Videos on IGTV are long-lasting. IGTV videos will endure posted on your IGTV channel as long as you want.
CAN YOU SEE WHO WATCHES YOUR IGTV VIDEOS?
Unlike Instagram Stories, one cannot see who has watched your videos on IGTV; you can only see the total count of views a video receives.
HOW TO USE IGTV?
Instagram Tv sounds a lot more frightening than it is. In the coming section, we will go over all the details of how to make the most of IGTV so that you can post your videos on your IGTV channel with confidence. Gain IGTV likes to get more likes for your IGTV videos and get more reach for your channel, among others.
SPECS OF IGTV VIDEOS:
There are a couple of specs that you will want to be aware of before you upload your first IGTV video:
- MP4: file format of the video
- 60 seconds: the minimum length of the video
- 15 minutes: when uploading on mobile, it is the maximum length of the videos
- 60 seconds: when uploading on desktop, it is the maximum length of the videos
- 9:16: the vertical aspect ratio of the video
- 16:9: the horizontal aspect ratio of the video
- 30 FPS: the minimum frame rate of the videos
- 720 pixels: the minimum resolution of the videos
- 650 MB: the maximum size of the file ( for the video ten minutes less or long)
- 3.6 GB: maximum size of the file ( for videos up to sixty minutes long)
- Four hundred twenty pixels * 654 pixels: the size of the cover photo.